100 Frames Due: Wednesday, October 4
- Make at least two 100-frame animations with audio. One should use only frame-by-frame animation, the second can use tweening. See specs below.
- Sign up to Vimeo or some kind of streaming service, and upload your work there.
- Create a blog and embed/link to your animation.
- Enter your BLOG URL on this spreadsheet today!
- Create a new Animate file in ActionScript 3.0.
- Set your frame rate to 12 frames per second. Modify > Document... Frame rate. Adjust your stage size as desired.
- Export using File > Export > Export Video... as a .mov
- Wacom Tablet: Apple Menu > System Preferences > Wacom Tablet... tap tablet with your pen and choose Grip Pen. Go to the Mapping button and check Force Proportions.
- Function Keys: Apple Menu > System Preferences > Keyboard... check "Use all F1, F2, etc. keys as standard function keys."
- F7: insert blank keyframe
- F5: add frame
- Shift + F5: remove frame
- F6: insert keyframe